Thursday, February 6, 2014

Week Four

Due to the poor weather and consistent rain throughout the week, I was limited in my conservation work for the week. Instead of working directly with the sculptures present on site, I worked with their entries in the PastPerfect system, ensuring that condition details were updated and added further information where possible.

In addition to this, I finished the informational poster for the Maslenitsa celebrations in early March. Rachel and I discussed the various events we could do and decided on what ways I could help with the set up and operation for the day. I'll be helping with the Bliny (pancake) decorations which promises to be a good time. I'm also excited for the Russian dancers who will be attending and performing during the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment